Wednesday, October 03, 2012

FreshScumFlash: Nanouchka

We interupt our usual broadcast for an important message. I don't think it happens often, that a player from a top 15 guild willingly joins a guild that is outside the top 100. Sure sure, it is a guild with the 3rd best guildstats on the server and sure it is the holiday home of the most fun guild in the Shakes&Fidget universe. But still, important enough to tell you about it and interrupt the dungeonstory.

So.... are you ready for it? Meet Nanouchka, a level 229 blue pussyriding mage with a decently filled scrapbook of almost 91% (now work on maxing it ;-). And to make it more interesting: also a french Canadian from Montreal that had to look up the meaning of the word scum. I mean... is that a winner or not? Even AAylia might like her instantly, as she is a potential nightstalker with a love for revolutions, banana's and Elvis Presley. I feel the bonding molecules just burning through the guild already.

Let's hope Nanouchka can find her ass on that map she has in her pocket, cause sometimes I have the feeling we have a shortage of smart lowlifes. So give here a warm scummy welcome and don't blame her for lowering our guild averages (Average level went down by 1 and average scrapbook went down by 0.3%), because I'm sure she'll work very hard at fixing that as soon as she can.

Nanouchka, I hope you have fun here. I if you have any questions (for instance why it is a good idea to replace those shoes, and probably that terror tunic) or just need directions out of AAylia's dungeon, just ask. And please don't mind the backstabbing, that is just monkeylove.

10 comments:

  1. Welcome Canadian Lady! Are you east coast or West ? And you should come visit me and tour the dungeons. I promise I am not the reason daBoss has pierced ear drums. Anyway, welcome to the fold and watch out for duct tape

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey AAylia, I'm from the east coast about 2 hours from Vermont. I would be more than happy if you could show me around and give me advises... according to Ghetto, I need some help ;)

      Delete
    2. Ehm... just a little warning... AA isn't really trying to help YOU!

      (I'm going now, said too much already)

      Delete
  2. Yeah, new scum! Welcome to the scum pond.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Welcome Nanouchka :)
    I have only 3 words for you:
    BEWARE OF DUCKTAPE !!!
    Sleep with one eye open
    If you see an unarmed scum - hit him, there is always a reason :)
    Be careful with Ciciz's "special" cocktail ( I had one and on the next day I woke up as an Ogre)
    Da BOSS wrote an awesome book "1001 ways of being a SCUM", but someone stole it (not pointing fingers ;)

    PS: btw don't worry about your valuables, they are already gone, while you were reading this :P

    ReplyDelete
  4. Good to have you join the scum party, Nanouchka.
    By the way, what does that name mean?
    So, you must live somewhere near Montreal. My father's family is from that area. Alas, my mother was Irish. This explains why I am all screwed up. French and Irish have strange offspring, non?

    Get big fast. Better still, get Round.

    Quilp the Round

    ReplyDelete
  5. Nanou was my ex (Nadia) and to make it a bit more exotic, I added chka who means in russian "leg wide open".

    Nanonymous

    ReplyDelete