Friday, October 26, 2012


have you missed the gnome?
and his poetic ramblings?
well... i've missed you too.

- sbbenhcs, the procrastinate laureate


yep, i know... i know... i've been neglecting my poetic license. my bad. but i've got a REALLY good excuse: i've been planning (and preparing for) my own wedding. i think that give me some kind of scummy dispensation, right? i'll see if i can get back in the swing of a weekly post, now that my brain isn't quite so mushy...




just to clarify, i'm the one with the idiot grin. (it's been two weeks already, and we're still married... i think we'll make it. =p)

12 comments:

  1. oh yeah... a big thanks to furk for the sitting service! (but i didn't think you'd ACTUALLY sit on me! i've still got a crick in my neck...)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats to you and my deepest condolences and sympathies for your 'mated for life'. I guess even she likes your poetry and flowery words. Now back to work!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Usty dun married!
    flowery words helped him
    win her tolerance!

    bwahahahaha

    ReplyDelete
  4. trust me, it wasn't the poetry... it because i'm a slut in the kitchen, and a chef in the bedroom.

    ...

    wait, that doesn't sound right...

    ReplyDelete
  5. hmm so you just lay there like a platter? oh man. I am even more consoling for your mate, unless she is a vegetarian ;)

    ReplyDelete
  6. look at that smile, she can't be vegetarian ;)

    ReplyDelete
  7. that depends.. if you are like a vegetable in the sack, a vegetarian could well be expected to be smiling large :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Congrats! Enjoy married life :) I'm a year into it, it's horrible! Kidding... kidding...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ditto, word of wisdom, remove any sharp objects from reach of adults
      Congrats!! w00h00!

      Delete
  9. Congratulations again Schnebbs, although I probably should be give my condolences to the wife ;)

    Oh wait... Alyxyn already did that... Stop stealing my lines Al!

    I'll just settle for "Yay, scummy poetry returns!"

    ReplyDelete
  10. Scummy Poetry!
    For better and worse returns!
    Congratulations!

    how bout dat Gobboverse?

    ReplyDelete
  11. She looks like she KNOWS he is a handful . . . I bet we will hear the whip cracking to keep him in line around the world!

    ReplyDelete